Valerie Jarrett (Politician) was born on the 14th of November, 1956. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Valerie’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Valerie Jarrett below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Valerie June Bowman|
|NICKNAME:||Valerie June Bowman Jarrett, Valerie June Jarrett, Valerie Jarrett, Valerie June Bowman|
Valerie Jarrett, best known for being a Politician, was born in Shiraz, Iran on Wednesday, November 14, 1956. One of the longest serving Senior Advisors to President Barack Obama. Her close ties to the President stems from her personal relationship with both him and his wife, Michelle.
Family: She was married to William Jarrett from 1983 and 1998. Valerie Jarrett father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Valerie Jarrett’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Valerie June Bowman attended Northfield Mount Hermon School and Stanford University (BA), University of Michigan (JD).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Valerie Jarrett is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Valerie Jarrett’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Valerie Jarrett’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Valerie Jarrett zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 64 years old
The American politician has been alive for 23,490 days or 563,766 hours. There were precisely 796 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 14, 1956|
|AGE:||64 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Valerie Jarrett was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Valerie Jarrett’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,821,383,444 and there were an estimated 100,628,458 babies born throughout the world in 1956, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1680 – Gottfried Kirch discovers the Great Comet of 1680 (Kirch's Comet/Newton's Comet).
1896 – Power plant at Niagara Falls begins operation.
1908 – Albert Einstein presents his quantum theory of light.
5. Valerie Jarrett’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Valerie Jarrett’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Valerie Jarrett was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Valerie Jarrett’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Valerie Jarrett was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Valerie Jarrett’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Valerie Jarrett’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.