Valerie Kaprisky (Movie Actress) was born on the 19th of August, 1962. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Valerie’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Valerie Kaprisky below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Valerie Cherès|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Neuilly-sur-Seine, Hauts-de-Seine, France|
Valerie Kaprisky, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Neuilly-sur-Seine, Hauts-de-Seine, France on Sunday, August 19, 1962. Screen actress who was nominated for a 1985 Cesar Award for Best Actress for her role as Ethel in the 1984 drama, ‘La femme publique’ (‘The Public Woman’).
Family: She was born in France to a mother of Polish descent and a father of Argentine and Turkish heritage. Valerie Kaprisky father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Valerie Kaprisky’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Valerie Kaprisky is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Valerie Kaprisky’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Valerie Kaprisky’s zodiac sign is Leo
Valerie Kaprisky zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 58 years old
The French movie actress has been alive for 21,386 days or 513,283 hours. There were precisely 725 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 19, 1962|
|AGE:||58 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Valerie Kaprisky was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Valerie Kaprisky’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,149,244,245 and there were an estimated 111,558,191 babies born throughout the world in 1962, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Loco-Motion" by Little Eva.
On this day in history:
1839 – Details of Louis Daguerre's 1st practical photographic process are released in Paris.
1942 – World War II: Over 4,000 Canadian and British soldiers killed, wounded or captured raiding Dieppe, France.
1988 – Iran-Iraq begin a cease-fire in their 8-year-old war (11 PM EDT).
5. Valerie Kaprisky’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Valerie Kaprisky’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Valerie Kaprisky was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Valerie Kaprisky’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Valerie Kaprisky was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Valerie Kaprisky’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Valerie Kaprisky’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.