Valerie Simpson (R&B Singer) was born on the 26th of August, 1946. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 9. Valerie’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Valerie Simpson below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Valerie Simpson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Valerie Simpson, best known for being a R&B Singer, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Monday, August 26, 1946. Collaborated on Ain’t No Mountain High Enough, You’re All I Need to Get By, and I’m Every Woman with Nickolas Ashford.
Family: She and Ashford were married in 1974. They had two daughters together. Valerie Simpson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Valerie Simpson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Valerie Simpson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Valerie Simpson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Valerie Simpson’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Valerie Simpson zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 74 years old
The American r&b singer has been alive for 27,216 days or 653,200 hours. There were precisely 923 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 26, 1946|
|AGE:||74 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Valerie Simpson was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Valerie Simpson’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1946, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1346 – Battle of Crécy, south of Calais in northern France; Edward III's English longbows defeat Philip VI's army, cannons used for first time in battle.
1924 – The Catastrophe of Smyrna: known as the Asia Minor Catastrophe to Greeks. The Ottoman army expels Greeks and other non-Turks from Asia Minor. (August 13 OS).
1945 – Japanese diplomats board USS Missouri to receive instructions on Japan's surrender at the end of WWII.
5. Valerie Simpson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Valerie Simpson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Valerie Simpson was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Valerie Simpson’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Valerie Simpson was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Valerie Simpson’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Valerie Simpson’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.