Valerie van der Graaf (Model) was born on the 12th of February, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. Valerie’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Valerie van der Graaf below â†“
|NAME:||Valerie van der Graaf|
|REAL NAME:||Valerie van der Graaf|
Valerie van der Graaf, best known for being a Model, was born in Rotterdam, Netherlands on Wednesday, February 12, 1992. Dutch model who rose to fame after being featured as Playboy Playmate of the Month for August 2016. She has also appeared in publications worldwide such as Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition, Vogue and Petra magazine.
Family: She’s originally from Rotterdam, Netherlands. She has also lived in London. Valerie van der Graaf father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Valerie van der Graaf’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Valerie van der Graaf is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Valerie van der Graaf’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Valerie van der Graaf’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Valerie van der Graaf zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 29 years old
The Dutch model has been alive for 10,617 days or 254,821 hours. There were precisely 360 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 12, 1992|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Valerie van der Graaf was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Valerie van der Graaf’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated 135,687,063 babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred.
On this day in history:
1700 – The Great Northern War begins in Northern Europe between Denmark–Norway, Saxony and Russia and the Swedish Empire..
1912 – Last Ch'ing (Manchu) Emperor of China, Hsuan T'ung, abdicates.
1947 – French fashion designer Christian Dior presents his first influential collection, named the "New Look".
5. Valerie van der Graaf’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Valerie van der Graaf’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Valerie van der Graaf was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Valerie van der Graaf’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful â€” and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Valerie van der Graaf was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Valerie van der Graaf’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Valerie van der Graaf’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.