Valorie Kondos Field (Gymnastics Coach) was born on the 20th of August, 1959. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 7. Valorie’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Valorie Kondos Field below ↓
|NAME:||Valorie Kondos Field|
|REAL NAME:||Valorie Kondos|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Austin, Texas, USA|
Valorie Kondos Field, best known for being a Gymnastics Coach, was born in Austin, Texas, USA on Thursday, August 20, 1959. Gymnastics coach known for her success as the coach of the UCLA Bruins. She won six national titles between 1997 and 2010 and was named Coach of the Year in 1996, 1997, 2000, and 2001.
Family: She married Bobby Field, who was once the athletic director at UCLA. Valorie Kondos Field father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Valorie Kondos Field’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Valorie Kondos attended University of California, Los Angeles.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Valorie Kondos Field is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Valorie Kondos Field’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Valorie Kondos Field’s zodiac sign is Leo
Valorie Kondos Field zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 61 years old
The American gymnastics coach has been alive for 22,479 days or 539,518 hours. There were precisely 762 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 20, 1959|
|AGE:||61 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Valorie Kondos Field was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Valorie Kondos Field’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,977,824,686 and there were an estimated 105,573,458 babies born throughout the world in 1959, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Three Bells" by The Browns.
On this day in history:
1597 – 1st Dutch East India Company ships return from the Far East.
1619 – 1st known African Americans in English North America (approx. 20) land at Point Comfort (Fort Monroe), Virginia. They are then sold or traded into servitude..
1741 – Alaska first sighted by Danish explorer Vitus Bering at head of Russian expedition.
5. Valorie Kondos Field’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Valorie Kondos Field’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Valorie Kondos Field was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Valorie Kondos Field’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Valorie Kondos Field was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Valorie Kondos Field’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Valorie Kondos Field’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.