Valter Birsa (Soccer Player) was born on the 7th of August, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 3. Valter’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Valter Birsa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Valter Birsa|
Valter Birsa, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Yugoslavia on Thursday, August 7, 1986. Winger who won the Slovenian PrvaLiga championship with Gorica and made his international debut with Slovenia in 2005.
Family: He has a son named Nolan. Valter Birsa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Valter Birsa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Valter Birsa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Valter Birsa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Valter Birsa’s zodiac sign is Leo
Valter Birsa zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The Slovene soccer player has been alive for 12,624 days or 302,993 hours. There were precisely 428 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 7, 1986|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Valter Birsa was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Valter Birsa’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Glory Of Love (Theme From "The Karate Kid Part II")" by Peter Cetera.
On this day in history:
1461 – Ming Dynasty Chinese military general Cao Qin stages a coup against the Tianshun Emperor.
1714 – The Battle of Gangut: the first important victory of the Russian Navy during the Great Northern War against Sweden.
1933 – The Iraqi Government slaughters over 3,000 Assyrians in the village of Sumail. The day becomes known as Assyrian Martyrs Day..
5. Valter Birsa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Valter Birsa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Valter Birsa was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Valter Birsa’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Valter Birsa was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Valter Birsa’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Valter Birsa’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.