Valtteri Bottas (Race Car Driver) was born on the 28th of August, 1989. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 9. Valtteri’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Valtteri Bottas below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Valtteri Bottas|
|PROFESSION:||Race Car Driver|
Valtteri Bottas, best known for being a Race Car Driver, was born in Nastola, Finland on Monday, August 28, 1989. Finnish race car driver who has competed in Formula One as a member of the Williams team. He has won championship titles in series like the GP3 Series and Formula Renault Eurocup.
Family: He married swimmer Emilia Bottas in 2016. Valtteri Bottas father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Valtteri Bottas’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Valtteri Bottas is married Emilia Pikkarainen.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Valtteri Bottas’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Valtteri Bottas’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Valtteri Bottas zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 31 years old
The Finnish race car driver has been alive for 11,504 days or 276,107 hours. There were precisely 390 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 28, 1989|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Valtteri Bottas was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Valtteri Bottas’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated 138,969,301 babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Cold Hearted" by Paula Abdul.
On this day in history:
1189 – Third Crusade: the Crusaders begin the Siege of Acre under Guy of Lusignan.
1609 – English explorer Henry Hudson, discovers and explores Delaware Bay.
1830 – 1st American built locomotive, "Tom Thumb" races a horse-drawn car from Stockton and Stokes stagecoach company from Baltimore to Ellicott Mills. Let history record that due to mechanical problems the horse won!.
5. Valtteri Bottas’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Valtteri Bottas’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Valtteri Bottas was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Valtteri Bottas’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Valtteri Bottas was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Valtteri Bottas’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Valtteri Bottas’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.