Vanessa Carter (YouTuber) was born on the 18th of November, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 6. Vanessa’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Vanessa Carter below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Vanessa Carter|
Vanessa Carter, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in United States on Sunday, November 18, 1984. Representing the V in Matt and V, she is a YouTube personality who publishes vlogs, skits and other comedy content with the help of her partner Matt Culley.
Family: She has a daughter named Kylie from a previous relationship. Vanessa Carter father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Vanessa Carter’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Vanessa Carter is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Vanessa Carter’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Vanessa Carter’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Vanessa Carter zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The Canadian youtuber has been alive for 13,252 days or 318,065 hours. There were precisely 449 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 18, 1984|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Vanessa Carter was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Vanessa Carter’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated 133,872,578 babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham!.
On this day in history:
1477 – First English dated printed book "Dictes & Sayengis of the Phylosophers" by William Caxton.
1626 – St. Peter's Basilica is consecrated, replacing earlier basilica, world's largest Christian basilica.
1916 – General Douglas Haig finally calls off 1st Battle of the Somme (WWI) - over 1 million killed or wounded.
5. Vanessa Carter’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Vanessa Carter’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
Vanessa Carter was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Vanessa Carter’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Vanessa Carter was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Vanessa Carter’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Vanessa Carter’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.