Vanessa Da Mata (Pop Singer) was born on the 10th of February, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. Vanessa’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Vanessa Da Mata below â†“
|NAME:||Vanessa Da Mata|
|REAL NAME:||Vanessa Da Mata|
Vanessa Da Mata, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Brazil on Tuesday, February 10, 1976. Brazilian singer-songwriter responsible for singles like “Amado”, which hit #1 in her native country. She won the Latin Grammy for Best Contemporary Brazilian Pop Album for her album “Sim” in 2008.
Family: She and actor Geraldo Pestalozzi split up in 2013. Vanessa Da Mata father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Vanessa Da Mata’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Vanessa Da Mata is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Vanessa Da Mata’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Vanessa Da Mata’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Vanessa Da Mata zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The Brazilian pop singer has been alive for 16,454 days or 394,916 hours. There were precisely 558 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 10, 1976|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Vanessa Da Mata was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Vanessa Da Mata’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated 121,620,578 babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover" by Paul Simon.
On this day in history:
1720 – Edmond Halley appointed as the second Astronomer Royal at the Greenwich Observatory.
1763 – Treaty of Paris ends French-Indian War, surrendering Canada to Britain.
1824 – Simón Bolívar named dictator by the Congress of Peru.
5. Vanessa Da Mata’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Vanessa Da Mata’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Vanessa Da Mata was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Vanessa Da Mata’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful â€” and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Vanessa Da Mata was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Vanessa Da Mata’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Vanessa Da Mata’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.