Vanessa Huppenkothen (Model) was born on the 24th of July, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Vanessa’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Vanessa Huppenkothen below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Vanessa Huppenkothen|
|NICKNAME:||Vanessa Huppenkothen Labra, Vanessa Huppenkothen|
Vanessa Huppenkothen, best known for being a Model, was born in Mexico City on Wednesday, July 24, 1985. Mexican model and TV host known for her work on Noticiero Televisa Deportes, Despierta America!, and Los Heroes del Norte. She’s also been featured on the covers of GQ and Esquire.
Family: She was married to Juan Fernandez Recamier from 2011 to 2013. Her father, Dieter Huppenkothen, was a professional soccer player. Vanessa Huppenkothen father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Vanessa Huppenkothen’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Vanessa Huppenkothen attended Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de Mexico.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Vanessa Huppenkothen is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Vanessa Huppenkothen’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Vanessa Huppenkothen’s zodiac sign is Leo
Vanessa Huppenkothen zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The Mexican model has been alive for 13,003 days or 312,073 hours. There were precisely 441 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 24, 1985|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Vanessa Huppenkothen was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Vanessa Huppenkothen’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Everytime You Go Away" by Paul Young.
On this day in history:
1534 – Jacques Cartier lands in Canada, claims it for France.
1567 – Mary Queen of Scots is forced to abdicate; her 1-year-old son becomes King James VI of Scots.
1832 – Benjamin Bonneville leads the first wagon train across the Rocky Mountains by Wyoming's South Pass.
5. Vanessa Huppenkothen’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Vanessa Huppenkothen’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Vanessa Huppenkothen was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Vanessa Huppenkothen’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Vanessa Huppenkothen was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Vanessa Huppenkothen’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Vanessa Huppenkothen’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.