Vanessa Lane (Movie Actress) was born on the 14th of October, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 9. Vanessa’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Vanessa Lane below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Vanessa Lane|
|NICKNAME:||Kristen Marie Sturdevant, Vanessa Lane, Vanessa, Val|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
Vanessa Lane, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in New York, United States on Friday, October 14, 1983. American adult entertainment actress who was nominated for an AVN Award four times in 2006 and 2008.
Family: She has four brothers and one sister and grew up in a conservative family. Vanessa Lane father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Vanessa Lane’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Vanessa Lane is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Vanessa Lane’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Vanessa Lane’s zodiac sign is Libra
Vanessa Lane zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 13,661 days or 327,868 hours. There were precisely 463 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 14, 1983|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Vanessa Lane was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Vanessa Lane’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated 131,547,856 babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" by Bonnie Tyler.
On this day in history:
1066 – Battle of Hastings, Duke William of Normandy and the Norman army defeat English forces of Harold II.
1322 – Robert the Bruce of Scotland defeats King Edward II of England at Byland, forcing Edward to accept Scotland's independence.
1774 – 1st Continental Congress makes Declaration of Colonial Rights in Philadelphia.
5. Vanessa Lane’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Vanessa Lane’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Vanessa Lane was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Vanessa Lane’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Vanessa Lane was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Vanessa Lane’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Vanessa Lane’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.