Vanessa-Mae (Violinist) was born on the 27th of October, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Vanessa-Mae’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Vanessa-Mae below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Vanessa-Mae Vanakorn|
|NICKNAME:||Vanessa-Mae, ??, Chen M?i, Vanessa Vanakorn, Vanessa-Mae Vanakorn Nicholson, Vanessa-Mae Vanakorn|
Vanessa-Mae, best known for being a Violinist, was born in Singapore on Friday, October 27, 1978. Crossover violinist who became the United Kingdom’s wealthiest young entertainer in 2006.
Family: She is outspoken about her apathetic views on marriage, but has dated Lionel Catalan. Vanessa-Mae father’s name is Vorapong Vanakorn, Graham Nicholson and mother Pamela Soei Luang Tan. We will continue to update details on Vanessa-Mae’s family.
Pamela Soei Luang Tan
Education: Vanessa-Mae Vanakorn attended National Conservatoire of Music, Beijing, China, Londons Royal College of Music, London, UK.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Vanessa-Mae is dating Lionel Catalan.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Vanessa-Mae’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Vanessa-Mae’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Vanessa-Mae zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The British violinist has been alive for 15,468 days or 371,254 hours. There were precisely 524 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 27, 1978|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Vanessa-Mae was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Vanessa-Mae’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated 122,638,528 babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hot Child In The City" by Nick Gilder.
On this day in history:
312 – Roman Emperor Constantine the Great is said to have received his famous Vision of the Cross.
1795 – Pinckney's Treaty [Treaty of San Lorenzo] signed by Spain and US, establishing the southern boundary of the US and giving Americans right to navigate the Mississippi River.
1962 – Black Saturday - Russian nuclear missile crisis in Cuba.
5. Vanessa-Mae’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Vanessa-Mae’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Vanessa-Mae was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Vanessa-Mae’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Vanessa-Mae was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Vanessa-Mae’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Vanessa-Mae’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.