Vanessa Paradis (Pop Singer) was born on the 22nd of December, 1972. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Vanessa’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Vanessa Paradis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Vanessa Chantal Paradis|
|NICKNAME:||Vanessa Chantal Paradis, Vanessa Paradis|
Vanessa Paradis, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Saint-Maur-des-Fosses, Val-de-Marne on Friday, December 22, 1972. French singer and actress who recorded “Joe le taxi” and covered Lou Reed’s “Walk on the Wild Side.”
Family: She dated Johnny Depp for fourteen years; the couple had a daughter named Lily-Rose together in 1999 and a son named Jack in 2002. Vanessa Paradis father’s name is Andre Paradis and mother Corinne Paradis. We will continue to update details on Vanessa Paradis’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Vanessa Paradis is married Samuel Benchetrit.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Vanessa Paradis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Vanessa Paradis’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Vanessa Paradis zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The French pop singer has been alive for 18,180 days or 436,339 hours. There were precisely 616 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 22, 1972|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Vanessa Paradis was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Vanessa Paradis’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1972, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Vanessa Paradis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Vanessa Paradis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Rat
Vanessa Paradis was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Vanessa Paradis’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Vanessa Paradis was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Vanessa Paradis’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Vanessa Paradis’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.