Vera Sweeney (Blogger) was born on the 10th of November, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Vera’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Vera Sweeney below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Vera Sweeney|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Vera Sweeney, best known for being a Blogger, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Thursday, November 10, 1977. Parenting and lifestyle blogger first known as the mind behind Lady and the Blog. She also owns the celebrity website I’m Not Obsessed and she co-founded the beauty website GettingGorgeous.com. She has since gone on to star on TLC’s #WhatSheSaid.
Family: She and her husband have three children, Natalie, Liam, and Caleb. Vera Sweeney father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Vera Sweeney’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Vera Sweeney is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Vera Sweeney’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Vera Sweeney’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Vera Sweeney zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The American blogger has been alive for 15,883 days or 381,195 hours. There were precisely 538 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 10, 1977|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Vera Sweeney was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Vera Sweeney’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone.
On this day in history:
1619 – René Descartes has the dream that inspires his "Meditations on First Philosophy".
1674 – Dutch formally cede New Netherlands (New York) to the English.
1885 – German engineer Gottlieb Daimler unveils the world's first motorcycle.
5. Vera Sweeney’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Vera Sweeney’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Vera Sweeney was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Vera Sweeney’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Vera Sweeney was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Vera Sweeney’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Vera Sweeney’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.