Veronica Portillo (Reality Star) was born on the 27th of November, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 8. Veronica’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Veronica Portillo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Veronica Portillo|
|NICKNAME:||Veronica from Road Rules|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Valley Center, San Diego, California, USA|
Veronica Portillo, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Valley Center, San Diego, California, USA on Sunday, November 27, 1977. First known for her appearance on the MTV series Road Rules: Semester at Sea, she reprised her role on the show with Road Rules: Viewers’ Revenge. She has also appeared in several seasons of The Challenge, winning Challenge 2000, The Gauntlet, and The Inferno.
Family: She had a brother, Adrian, who tragically passed away in 2016. Veronica Portillo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Veronica Portillo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Veronica Portillo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Veronica Portillo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Veronica Portillo’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Veronica Portillo zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 15,803 days or 379,285 hours. There were precisely 536 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 27, 1977|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Veronica Portillo was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Veronica Portillo’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone.
On this day in history:
1095 – Pope Urban II preaches 1st Crusade.
1295 – English King Edward I calls what later became known as "The Model Parliament" extending the authorities of its representatives.
1895 – Swedish chemist Alfred Nobel's will establishes the Nobel Prize.
5. Veronica Portillo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Veronica Portillo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Veronica Portillo was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Veronica Portillo’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Veronica Portillo was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Veronica Portillo’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Veronica Portillo’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.