Vickeelo (Rapper) was born on the 3rd of October, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 3. Vickeelo’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Vickeelo below ↓
Vickeelo, best known for being a Rapper, was born in United States on Monday, October 3, 1988. Rapper and hip-hop artist who released the popular single “Break Up to Make Up” in 2019. She also lent her talent to the soundtrack of the 2019 feature film Queen & Slim.
Family: She was born in the United States. Vickeelo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Vickeelo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Vickeelo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Vickeelo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Vickeelo’s zodiac sign is Libra
Vickeelo zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 11,677 days or 280,252 hours. There were precisely 396 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 3, 1988|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Vickeelo was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Vickeelo’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Bites" by Def Leppard.
On this day in history:
1283 – Dafydd ap Gruffydd, Prince of Gwynedd, Wales, becomes the first person executed by being hanged, drawn and quartered.
1922 – 1st facsimile photo sent over city telephone lines, Washington, D.C..
1935 – Italy invades Ethiopia, starting the Second Italo-Ethiopian War.
5. Vickeelo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Vickeelo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Vickeelo was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Vickeelo’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Vickeelo was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Vickeelo’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Vickeelo’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.