Vicky Kaya (Model) was born on the 4th of July, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 9. Vicky’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Vicky Kaya below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Vasiliki Kaya|
Vicky Kaya, best known for being a Model, was born in Athens, Greece on Tuesday, July 4, 1978. Gained popularity as a cover girl and on the Greek edition of America’s Next Top Model, which she hosted.
Family: She was born in Thessaloniki, Greece. Vicky Kaya father’s name is under review and mother Alexandra Kaya. We will continue to update details on Vicky Kaya’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Vicky Kaya is married Ilias Krassas.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Vicky Kaya’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Vicky Kaya’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Vicky Kaya zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The Greek model has been alive for 15,581 days or 373,946 hours. There were precisely 528 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 4, 1978|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Vicky Kaya was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Vicky Kaya’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated 122,638,528 babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Shadow Dancing" by Andy Gibb.
On this day in history:
1776 – US Congress proclaims the Declaration of Independence and independence from Britain.
1785 – James Hutton, geologist, publicly reads an abstract of his theory of uniformitarianism for the first time at the meeting of the Royal Society of Edinburgh.
1803 – The Louisiana Purchase is announced to the American people by President Thomas Jefferson.
5. Vicky Kaya’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Vicky Kaya’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Horse
Vicky Kaya was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Vicky Kaya’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Vicky Kaya was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Vicky Kaya’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Vicky Kaya’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.