Victor Moses (Soccer Player) was born on the 12th of December, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 7. Victor’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Victor Moses below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Victor Moses|
Victor Moses, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Lagos, Nigeria on Wednesday, December 12, 1990. Nigerian-born winger who joined Chelsea in 2012 after spending two years with Wigan Athletic and three years with Crystal Palace.
Family: His parents were both killed in a riot before he turned 12. Victor Moses father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Victor Moses’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Victor Moses is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Victor Moses’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Victor Moses’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Victor Moses zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 30 years old
The Nigerian soccer player has been alive for 11,040 days or 264,974 hours. There were precisely 374 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 12, 1990|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Victor Moses was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Victor Moses’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Because I Love You (The Postman Song)" by Stevie B.
On this day in history:
627 – Battle at Nineveh: Byzantine Emperor Heraclius beats Sassanid forces during Byzantine-Sassanid War.
1901 – Guglielmo Marconi sends the first transatlantic radio signal, from Poldhu in Cornwall to Newfoundland, Canada.
1925 – Last Qajar Shah of Iran deposed; Rez? Sh?h Pahlavi takes over.
5. Victor Moses’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Victor Moses’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Victor Moses was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Victor Moses’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Victor Moses was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Victor Moses’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Victor Moses’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.