Victoria Baldesarra (TV Actress) was born on the 28th of July, 1998. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Victoria’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Victoria Baldesarra below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Victoria Baldesarra|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Victoria Baldesarra, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Tuesday, July 28, 1998. Series regular on the Family Channel teen drama show The Next Step who plays the role of Michelle.
Family: She was born in Toronto, Canada and has an older brother named Alec. Her parents are named Tulio and Cherlann. Victoria Baldesarra father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Victoria Baldesarra’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Victoria Baldesarra is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Victoria Baldesarra’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Victoria Baldesarra’s zodiac sign is Leo
Victoria Baldesarra zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 25 years old
The Canadian tv actress has been alive for 9,186 days or 220,469 hours. There were precisely 311 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 28, 1998|
|AGE:||25 years old|
Victoria Baldesarra was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Victoria Baldesarra’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,988,846,103 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1998, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Boy Is Mine" by Brandy and Monica.
On this day in history:
5. Victoria Baldesarra’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Victoria Baldesarra’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Victoria Baldesarra was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Victoria Baldesarra’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Victoria Baldesarra was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Victoria Baldesarra’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Victoria Baldesarra’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.