Victoria Hart (Jazz Singer) was born on the 25th of November, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 8. Victoria’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Victoria Hart below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Victoria Hart|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Victoria Hart, best known for being a Jazz Singer, was born in California, United States on Friday, November 25, 1988. English pop and jazz singer famous for albums like 2007’s Whatever Happened to Romance. She has performed at several high-profile events, including the Southport International Jazz Festival and has performed on The Today Show.
Family: Her parents are American. Victoria Hart father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Victoria Hart’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Victoria Hart is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Victoria Hart’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Victoria Hart’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Victoria Hart zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The American jazz singer has been alive for 11,791 days or 283,003 hours. There were precisely 400 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 25, 1988|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Victoria Hart was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Victoria Hart’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bad Medicine" by Bon Jovi.
On this day in history:
1177 – Battle of Montgisard: Baldwin IV of Jerusalem defeats Saladin and a larger Ayyubid force.
1783 – Britain evacuates New York city, its last military position in United States.
1839 – Cyclone slams south eastern India with high winds and a 40 foot storm surge, destroying city of Coringa. Storm waves sweep inland, destroying 20,000 ships and killing an estimated 300,000 people.
5. Victoria Hart’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Victoria Hart’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Victoria Hart was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Victoria Hart’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Victoria Hart was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Victoria Hart’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Victoria Hart’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.