Victoria Jackson (Comedian) was born on the 2nd of August, 1959. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 7. Victoria’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Victoria Jackson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Victoria Lynn Jackson|
|NICKNAME:||Victoria Lynn Jackson-Wessel|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Miami, Florida, USA|
Victoria Jackson, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Miami, Florida, USA on Sunday, August 2, 1959. Saturday Night Live cast member from 1986 to 1992 who was known for portraying ditzy characters. She is a vocal critic of President Barack Obama, and is an active participant in the Tea Party movement.
Family: She got married to Nisan Evantoff, who was a fire-eater and magician, on August 5, 1984, and after their divorce in 1990, married Paul Wessel on September 4, 1992. They have a daughter, Aubrey. Victoria Jackson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Victoria Jackson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Victoria Lynn Jackson attended Dade Christian School, Miami, Florida (1976) and Furman University, Auburn University (one year), Palm Beach Atlantic University in West Palm Beach, Florida, for a BA in Film (2007), Central Florida Bible College.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Victoria Jackson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Victoria Jackson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Victoria Jackson’s zodiac sign is Leo
Victoria Jackson zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 61 years old
The American comedian has been alive for 22,492 days or 539,822 hours. There were precisely 762 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 2, 1959|
|AGE:||61 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Victoria Jackson was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Victoria Jackson’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,977,824,686 and there were an estimated 105,573,458 babies born throughout the world in 1959, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lonely Boy" by Paul Anka.
On this day in history:
1776 – Formal signing of the US Declaration of Independence by 56 people (date most accepted by modern historians).
1790 – 1st US census conducted, the population was 3,939,214 including 697,624 slaves.
1832 – Battle of Bad Axe, Wisconsin: 1,300 Illinois militia defeat Sauk & Fox Native Americans ending the Black Hawk War in the US.
5. Victoria Jackson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Victoria Jackson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Pig
Victoria Jackson was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Victoria Jackson’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Victoria Jackson was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Victoria Jackson’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Victoria Jackson’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.