Victoria van Violence (Model) was born on the 28th of August, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 8. Victoria’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Victoria van Violence below ↓
|NAME:||Victoria van Violence|
|REAL NAME:||Victoria van Violence|
Victoria van Violence, best known for being a Model, was born in Berlin, Germany on Sunday, August 28, 1988. Model whose heavily-tattooed body has made her a star in the alternative modeling scene, having appeared in magazines like Z, Skin Deep and Tätowier. She is an animal rights advocate who vlogs about veganism and other topics on her self-titled YouTube channel.
Family: She was born in Germany. Victoria van Violence father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Victoria van Violence’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Victoria van Violence is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Victoria van Violence’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Victoria van Violence’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Victoria van Violence zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The German model has been alive for 11,871 days or 284,920 hours. There were precisely 402 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 28, 1988|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Victoria van Violence was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Victoria van Violence’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Monkey" by George Michael.
On this day in history:
1189 – Third Crusade: the Crusaders begin the Siege of Acre under Guy of Lusignan.
1609 – English explorer Henry Hudson, discovers and explores Delaware Bay.
1830 – 1st American built locomotive, "Tom Thumb" races a horse-drawn car from Stockton and Stokes stagecoach company from Baltimore to Ellicott Mills. Let history record that due to mechanical problems the horse won!.
5. Victoria van Violence’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Victoria van Violence’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Victoria van Violence was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Victoria van Violence’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Victoria van Violence was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Victoria van Violence’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Victoria van Violence’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.