Vinay Sapru (Director) was born on the 25th of August, 1974. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 9. Vinay’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Vinay Sapru below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Vinay Sapru|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Vinay Sapru, best known for being a Director, was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on Sunday, August 25, 1974. International director who is known for his work in feature films, ad campaigns, and other corporate videos. He is known for running the production company Rao & Sapru and is best recognized for his feature films Sanam Teri Kasam and I Love NY.
Family: He was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and married Dhanashree Sapru and together they have two children. Vinay Sapru father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Vinay Sapru’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Vinay Sapru is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Vinay Sapru’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Vinay Sapru’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Vinay Sapru zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The Indian director has been alive for 16,828 days or 403,876 hours. There were precisely 570 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 25, 1974|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Vinay Sapru was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Vinay Sapru’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated 121,673,775 babies born throughout the world in 1974, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(You're) Having My Baby" by Paul Anka with Odia Coates.
On this day in history:
1609 – Galileo demonstrates his 1st telescope to Venetian lawmakers.
1718 – Hundreds of French colonists arrive in Louisiana; New Orleans founded.
1768 – Captain James Cook departs from Plymouth, England, on his first voyage on board the endeavour, bound for the Pacific Ocean.
5. Vinay Sapru’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Vinay Sapru’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Vinay Sapru was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Vinay Sapru’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Vinay Sapru was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Vinay Sapru’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Vinay Sapru’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.