Vincent McEveety (Director) was born on the 10th of August, 1929. He was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 3. Vincent’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Vincent McEveety below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Vincent McEveety|
Vincent McEveety, best known for being a Director, was born in California on Saturday, August 10, 1929. Director of Emmy-winning TV shows such as Gunsmoke and Star Trek as well as Disney films The Million Dollar Duck and Herbie Goes Bananas.
Family: He was the brother of directors Joseph and Bernard McEveety. Vincent McEveety father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Vincent McEveety’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Vincent McEveety is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Vincent McEveety’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Vincent McEveety’s zodiac sign is Leo
Vincent McEveety zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 91 years old
The American director has been alive for 33,402 days days or 801,654 hours hours. There were precisely 1,132 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 10, 1929|
|AGE:||91 years old|
Vincent McEveety was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Vincent McEveety’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1929, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
610 – In Islam, the traditional date of the Laylat al-Qadr, when Muhammad began to receive the Qur'an.
1497 – John Cabot tells King Henry VII of his trip to "Asia".
1675 – King Charles II and John Flamsteed lay the foundation stone of the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London.
5. Vincent McEveety’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Vincent McEveety’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Vincent McEveety was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Vincent McEveety’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Silent Generation
Vincent McEveety was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Vincent McEveety’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Vincent McEveety’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.