Vinessa Shaw (Movie Actress) was born on the 19th of July, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 4. Vinessa’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Vinessa Shaw below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Vinessa Elizabeth Shaw|
|NICKNAME:||Vinessa Elizabeth Shaw, Vinessa Shaw|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Vinessa Shaw, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Monday, July 19, 1976. She starred in the horror film The Hills Have Eyes, and appeared in a romance movie Two Lovers. In 1999, she played a role in director Stanley Kubrick’s film Eyes Wide Shut.
Family: She got engaged to Kristopher Gifford in 2008. Her sister Natalie is also an actress. Vinessa Shaw father’s name is Larry Shaw and mother Susan. We will continue to update details on Vinessa Shaw’s family.
Education: Vinessa Elizabeth Shaw attended Barnard College in New York (dropped out to pursue acting), Pitzer College.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Vinessa Shaw is dating Kristopher Gifford.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Vinessa Shaw’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Vinessa Shaw’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Vinessa Shaw zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 16,563 days or 397,516 hours. There were precisely 561 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 19, 1976|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Vinessa Shaw was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Vinessa Shaw’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated 121,620,578 babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kiss And Say Goodbye" by The Manhattans.
On this day in history:
1595 – Astronomer Johannes Kepler has an epiphany and develops his theory of the geometrical basis of the universe while teaching in Graz.
1843 – The steamship SS Great Britain is launched, designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel, is the first ocean-going craft with an iron hull or screw propeller and the largest vessel afloat in the world.
1848 – 1st US women's rights convention held in Seneca Falls NY, organised by Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Lucretia Mott.
5. Vinessa Shaw’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Vinessa Shaw’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Vinessa Shaw was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Vinessa Shaw’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Vinessa Shaw was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Vinessa Shaw’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Vinessa Shaw’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.