Virat Kohli (Cricket Player) was born on the 5th of November, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 6. Virat’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Virat Kohli below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Virat Kohli|
Virat Kohli, best known for being a Cricket Player, was born in Delhi, India on Saturday, November 5, 1988. Indian cricketer who became India’s full-time Test captain in 2015 and took over as skipper of the ODI and T20 teams in 2017. He was named ICC ODI Player of the Year in 2012 and took over as captain of Royal Challengers Bangalore in 2013.
Family: He has two siblings, a brother and a sister. Virat Kohli father’s name is Prem Kohli and mother Saroj Kohli. We will continue to update details on Virat Kohli’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Virat Kohli is married Anushka Sharma.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Virat Kohli’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Virat Kohli’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Virat Kohli zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The Indian cricket player has been alive for 12,744 days or 305,878 hours. There were precisely 432 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 5, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Virat Kohli was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Virat Kohli’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kokomo" by The Beach Boys.
On this day in history:
5. Virat Kohli’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Virat Kohli’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Virat Kohli was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Virat Kohli’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Virat Kohli was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Virat Kohli’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Virat Kohli’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.