Viveca Paulin (Movie Actress) was born on the 24th of April, 1969. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Taurus and her life path number is 8. Viveca’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Viveca Paulin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Viveca Birgitta Paulin|
Viveca Paulin, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Askim, Sweden on Thursday, April 24, 1969. Swedish actress who produced the comedy drama Nail Polish. She also appeared in A Night at the Roxbury.
Family: She married Will Ferrell in 2000. The couple has three children: Mattias, Magnus, and Axel. Viveca Paulin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Viveca Paulin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Viveca Paulin is married Will Ferrell.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Viveca Paulin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Viveca Paulin’s zodiac sign is Taurus
Viveca Paulin zodiac sign is a Taurus. Dates of Taurus are April 20 - May 20. People born under the Taurus zodiac sign are often incredibly dedicated, reliable and dependable. Above all things, they value their sense of security and stability. They tend to Steady, driven, tenacious, enduring, persistent, trustworthy, and patient. Although, they can be materialistic, resistant to change, indulgent, possessive, and stubborn.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 54 years old
The Swedish movie actress has been alive for 19,761 days or 474,266 hours. There were precisely 670 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 24, 1969|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Viveca Paulin was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Viveca Paulin’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,625,905,514 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1969, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Aquarius Let The Sunshine In" by Fifth Dimension.
On this day in history:
5. Viveca Paulin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Viveca Paulin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Viveca Paulin was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Viveca Paulin’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Viveca Paulin was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Viveca Paulin’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Viveca Paulin’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.