Vivek Dahiya (TV Actor) was born on the 8th of November, 1984. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 5. Vivek’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Vivek Dahiya below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Vivek Dahiya|
Vivek Dahiya, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Chandigarh, India on Thursday, November 8, 1984. Actor renowned for his appearances in Hindi television series’ like Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera and Ye Hai Mohabbatein. He first rose to fame in 2011 after winning the title of Mr. Chandigarh.
Family: In January of 2016, he became engaged to fellow Indian television actress Divyanka Tripathi, whom he starred alongside in Ye Hai Mohabbatein. Vivek Dahiya father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Vivek Dahiya’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Vivek Dahiya is married Divyanka Tripathi.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Vivek Dahiya’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Vivek Dahiya’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Vivek Dahiya zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 38 years old
The Indian tv actor has been alive for 14,084 days or 338,034 hours. There were precisely 477 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 8, 1984|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Vivek Dahiya was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Vivek Dahiya’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run)" by Billy Ocean.
On this day in history:
5. Vivek Dahiya’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Vivek Dahiya’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
Vivek Dahiya was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Vivek Dahiya’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Vivek Dahiya was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Vivek Dahiya’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Vivek Dahiya’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.