Vivian Lai (TV Actress) was born on the 18th of December, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 8. Vivian’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Vivian Lai below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lai Yi-ling|
Vivian Lai, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Taipei, Taiwan on Saturday, December 18, 1976. Singaporean actress who has won acclaim for her work on award-winning television shows like Double Happiness and Love Thy Neighbour. She has served as the official brand Ambassador for beverage company Pokka.
Family: She married Alain Ong, CEO of Pokka Singapore. She has daughters named Vera and Ariel. Vivian Lai father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Vivian Lai’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Vivian Lai is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Vivian Lai’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Vivian Lai’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Vivian Lai zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 46 years old
The Singaporean tv actress has been alive for 16,967 days or 407,212 hours. There were precisely 575 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 18, 1976|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Vivian Lai was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Vivian Lai’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)" by Rod Stewart.
On this day in history:
5. Vivian Lai’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Vivian Lai’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Vivian Lai was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Vivian Lai’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Vivian Lai was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Vivian Lai’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Vivian Lai’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.