Vivica A. Fox (Movie Actress) was born on the 30th of July, 1964. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 3. Vivica’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Vivica A. Fox below ↓
|NAME:||Vivica A. Fox|
|REAL NAME:||Vivica A. Fox|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Indianapolis, Indiana, USA|
Vivica A. Fox, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA on Thursday, July 30, 1964. Model and actress who played Will Smith’s girlfriend in Independence Day. She also appeared in Kill Bill, Sharknado 2: the Second One and Booty Call.
Family: She was married to Christopher Harvest from 1998 to 2002. Vivica A. Fox father’s name is William Fox and mother Everlyena Fox. We will continue to update details on Vivica A. Fox’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Vivica A. Fox is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Vivica A. Fox’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Vivica A. Fox’s zodiac sign is Leo
Vivica A. Fox zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 59 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 21,601 days or 518,439 hours. There were precisely 732 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 30, 1964|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Vivica A. Fox was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Vivica A. Fox’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,273,670,772 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "A Hard Day's Night" by The Beatles.
On this day in history:
5. Vivica A. Fox’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Vivica A. Fox’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Vivica A. Fox was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Vivica A. Fox’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Vivica A. Fox was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Vivica A. Fox’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Vivica A. Fox’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.