Vivienne Jolie-Pitt (Family Member) was born on the 12th of July, 2008. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 2. Vivienne’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Vivienne Jolie-Pitt below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt|
Vivienne Jolie-Pitt, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Nice, France on Saturday, July 12, 2008. Daughter of celebrity power couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie who played the child version of Princess Aurora in her mother’s film Maleficent.
Family: Aside from Knox, she has siblings named Shiloh, Maddox, Pax and Zahara. Vivienne Jolie-Pitt father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Vivienne Jolie-Pitt’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Vivienne Jolie-Pitt is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Vivienne Jolie-Pitt’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Vivienne Jolie-Pitt’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Vivienne Jolie-Pitt zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 14 years old
The American-French family member has been alive for 5,442 days or 130,616 hours. There were precisely 184 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 12, 2008|
|AGE:||14 years old|
Vivienne Jolie-Pitt was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Vivienne Jolie-Pitt’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,789,771,253 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2008, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry.
On this day in history:
5. Vivienne Jolie-Pitt’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Vivienne Jolie-Pitt’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Vivienne Jolie-Pitt was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Vivienne Jolie-Pitt’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Generation Z
Vivienne Jolie-Pitt was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Vivienne Jolie-Pitt’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Vivienne Jolie-Pitt’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.