VS Naipaul (Novelist) was born on the 17th of August, 1932. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 4. VS’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about VS Naipaul below ↓
|FULL NAME:||VS Naipaul|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Trinidad And Tobago|
VS Naipaul, best known for being a Novelist, was born in Trinidad And Tobago on Wednesday, August 17, 1932. Nobel Prize-winning author who has published more than 30 books throughout the course of 50 years including The Mystic Masseur in 1957 and A Turn in the South in 1989.
Family: He was married twice. VS Naipaul father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on VS Naipaul’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, VS Naipaul is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of VS Naipaul’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. VS Naipaul’s zodiac sign is Leo
VS Naipaul zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 89 years old
The Trinidadian novelist has been alive for 32,588 days days or 782,116 hours hours. There were precisely 1,105 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 17, 1932|
|AGE:||89 years old|
VS Naipaul was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On VS Naipaul’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1932, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1590 – Governor of Roanoke Island colony, John White, returns from England to find no trace of the colonists he had left there 3 years earlier [or Aug 18, 1591].
1903 – Joe Pulitzer donates $1 million to Columbia University & begins the Pulitzer Prizes in America.
1945 – Korea is divided into North and South Korea along the 38th parallel.
5. VS Naipaul’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as VS Naipaul’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Monkey
VS Naipaul was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. VS Naipaul’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Silent Generation
VS Naipaul was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. VS Naipaul’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. VS Naipaul’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.