Wael Jassar (World Music Singer) was born on the 22nd of November, 1972. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 7. Wael’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Wael Jassar below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Wael Jassar|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
Wael Jassar, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Lebanon on Wednesday, November 22, 1972. Lebanese pan-Arab singer known as “The Miracle Child.” His albums include Eldonia Allimitny andZay Elaasal.
Family: His parents raised him in Lebanon and encouraged his interest in singing. Wael Jassar father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Wael Jassar’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Wael Jassar is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Wael Jassar’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Wael Jassar’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Wael Jassar zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 50 years old
The Lebanese world music singer has been alive for 18,457 days or 442,976 hours. There were precisely 626 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 22, 1972|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Wael Jassar was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Wael Jassar’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Can See Clearly Now" by Johnny Nash.
On this day in history:
5. Wael Jassar’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Wael Jassar’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
Wael Jassar was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Wael Jassar’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Wael Jassar was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Wael Jassar’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Wael Jassar’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.