Wagner (Pop Singer) was born on the 23rd of February, 1956. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 1. Wagner’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Wagner below ↓
Wagner, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Brazil on Thursday, February 23, 1956. Contestant on the 7th series of The X Factor UK.
Family: He had an older brother who died in 2002. He also has a younger brother and sister. He began dating his girlfriend Lydia, 36 years his junior, in 2012. The couple have two children, a son and daughter. Wagner father’s name is Carl Friedrich Wagner and mother Johanna Rosine Wagner. We will continue to update details on Wagner’s family.
Johanna Rosine Wagner
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Wagner is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Wagner’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Wagner’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Wagner zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 67 years old
The German pop singer has been alive for 24,502 days or 588,048 hours. There were precisely 831 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 23, 1956|
|AGE:||67 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Wagner was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Wagner’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,821,383,444 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1956, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Wagner’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Wagner’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Wagner was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Wagner’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Wagner was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Wagner’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Wagner’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.