Waje Iruobe (R&B Singer) was born on the 1st of September, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 1. Waje’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Waje Iruobe below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Waje Iruobe|
Waje Iruobe, best known for being a R&B Singer, was born in Nigeria on Monday, September 1, 1980. Nigerian R&B singer who shot to stardom with a guest appearance on the hit P-Square track “Do Me” before following it up with successful solo singles like “Strong Girl.” She has become renowned for her wide vocal range, which famously spans three octaves.
Family: Her real name is Aituaje Iruobe. She has a daughter named Emerald. Her sister is actress Amaka Iruobe. Waje Iruobe father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Waje Iruobe’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Waje Iruobe is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Waje Iruobe’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Waje Iruobe’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Waje Iruobe zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The Nigerian r&b singer has been alive for 15,615 days or 374,773 hours. There were precisely 529 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 1, 1980|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Waje Iruobe was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Waje Iruobe’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Upside Down" by Diana Ross.
On this day in history:
5. Waje Iruobe’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Waje Iruobe’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Waje Iruobe was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Waje Iruobe’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Waje Iruobe was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Waje Iruobe’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Waje Iruobe’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.