Wang Shu (Architect) was born on the 4th of November, 1963. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Wang’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Wang Shu below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Wang Shu|
Wang Shu, best known for being a Architect, was born in China on Monday, November 4, 1963. Award-winning Chinese architect from Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province. Blended China’s traditional aesthetics with contemporary projects. He was known for designing Soochow University’s Library of Wenzheng College and the Vertical Courtyard Apartments in Hangzhou.
Family: He was born in Ürümqi, the capital of the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, in the remote areas of western China. He married fellow architect Lu Wenyu, and in 1997, they founded the Amateur Architecture Studio. Wang Shu father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Wang Shu’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Wang Shu is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Wang Shu’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Wang Shu’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Wang Shu zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 59 years old
The Chinese architect has been alive for 21,767 days or 522,409 hours. There were precisely 738 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 4, 1963|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Wang Shu was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Wang Shu’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Sugar Shack" by Jimmy Glimer and The Fireballs.
On this day in history:
5. Wang Shu’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Wang Shu’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Wang Shu was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Wang Shu’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Wang Shu was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Wang Shu’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Wang Shu’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.