WD Amaradeva (World Music Singer) was born on the 5th of December, 1927. He was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 9. WD’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about WD Amaradeva below ↓
|FULL NAME:||WD Amaradeva|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
WD Amaradeva, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Sri Lanka on Monday, December 5, 1927. Sri Lankan singer and violin player who composed the Maldivian National Anthem.
Family: He and his wife Wimala have a son and two daughters. WD Amaradeva father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on WD Amaradeva’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, WD Amaradeva is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of WD Amaradeva’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. WD Amaradeva’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
WD Amaradeva zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 95 years old
The Sri Lankan world music singer has been alive for 34,814 days days or 835,539 hours hours. There were precisely 1,180 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 5, 1927|
|AGE:||95 years old|
WD Amaradeva was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On WD Amaradeva’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1927, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. WD Amaradeva’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as WD Amaradeva’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
WD Amaradeva was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. WD Amaradeva’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Silent Generation
WD Amaradeva was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. WD Amaradeva’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. WD Amaradeva’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.