Wendi McLendon-Covey (TV Actress) was born on the 10th of October, 1969. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 9. Wendi’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Wendi McLendon-Covey below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Wendy Anne McLendon|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Bellflower, California, USA|
Wendi McLendon-Covey, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Bellflower, California, USA on Friday, October 10, 1969. Comedian who became known for her role as Deputy Clementine Johnson on Reno 911! She also played Jen in the 2014 comedy Blended and she was cast as Beverly Goldberg on the ABC comedy series The Goldbergs.
Family: She married Greg Covey in 1996. Wendi McLendon-Covey father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Wendi McLendon-Covey’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Wendy Anne McLendon attended Millikan High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Wendi McLendon-Covey is married Greg Covey.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Wendi McLendon-Covey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Wendi McLendon-Covey’s zodiac sign is Libra
Wendi McLendon-Covey zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 19,232 days or 461,574 hours. There were precisely 652 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 10, 1969|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Wendi McLendon-Covey was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Wendi McLendon-Covey’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,625,905,514 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1969, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Sugar, Sugar" by The Archies.
On this day in history:
680 – Al-Hussein (Al-?usayn ibn) and his followers killed at Karbala by army of Yazid, the Umayyad caliph, on the way to Kufa.
1780 – Great Hurricane of 1780 kills 20,000 to 30,000 in Caribbean, hitting Barbados first. Atlantic's deadliest recorded hurricane..
1954 – Ho Chi Minh enters Hanoi after withdrawal of French troops.
1957 – A fire at the Windscale nuclear plant in Cumbria, England becomes the world's first major nuclear accident.
5. Wendi McLendon-Covey’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Wendi McLendon-Covey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Wendi McLendon-Covey was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Wendi McLendon-Covey’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Wendi McLendon-Covey was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Wendi McLendon-Covey’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Wendi McLendon-Covey’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.