Wendy Phillips (TV Actress) was born on the 2nd of January, 1952. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 2. Wendy’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Wendy Phillips below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Wendy Phillips|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
Wendy Phillips, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA on Wednesday, January 2, 1952. Prolific TV actress who played Claire Greene, Gerald McRaney’s wife, on the shows Touched by an Angel and Promised Land.
Family: Her parents Wendell Phillips and Jean Shelton both acted and taught acting. Wendy Phillips father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Wendy Phillips’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Wendy Phillips is married Scott Paulin.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Wendy Phillips’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Wendy Phillips’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Wendy Phillips zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 71 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 26,075 days or 625,805 hours. There were precisely 884 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 2, 1952|
|AGE:||71 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Wendy Phillips was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Wendy Phillips’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,630,584,384 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1952, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Wendy Phillips’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Wendy Phillips’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Wendy Phillips was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Wendy Phillips’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Wendy Phillips was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Wendy Phillips’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Wendy Phillips’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.