Wendy Robie (Movie Actress) was born on the 6th of October, 1953. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 7. Wendy’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Wendy Robie below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Wendy Robie|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Ohio, United States|
Wendy Robie, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Ohio, United States on Tuesday, October 6, 1953. American actress who has played many mentally disturbed characters on television and in film. Her most noteworthy role was that of Nadin Hurley on Twin Peaks.
Family: She grew up with her family in Cincinnati, Ohio. Wendy Robie father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Wendy Robie’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Wendy Robie is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Wendy Robie’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Wendy Robie’s zodiac sign is Libra
Wendy Robie zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 69 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 25,444 days or 610,676 hours. There were precisely 863 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 6, 1953|
|AGE:||69 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Wendy Robie was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Wendy Robie’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,677,230,358 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1953, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Wendy Robie’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Wendy Robie’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Wendy Robie was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Wendy Robie’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Wendy Robie was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Wendy Robie’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Wendy Robie’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.