Wester Barber (Stylist) was born on the 4th of October, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 6. Wester’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Wester Barber below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Wester Barber|
Wester Barber, best known for being a Stylist, was born in Puerto Rico on Thursday, October 4, 1990. Hair stylist who became one of the most respected in Los Angeles as a member of the Elegance Studio team in West Hollywood. He had previously run his own barber shop for three years before joining Elegance.
Family: His first name is Edgardo. He has daughters. Wester Barber father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Wester Barber’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Wester Barber is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Wester Barber’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Wester Barber’s zodiac sign is Libra
Wester Barber zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The stylist has been alive for 11,864 days or 284,744 hours. There were precisely 402 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 4, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Wester Barber was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Wester Barber’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Close to You" by Maxi Priest.
On this day in history:
5. Wester Barber’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Wester Barber’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Wester Barber was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Wester Barber’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Wester Barber was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Wester Barber’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Wester Barber’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.