Whitney Sudler-Smith (Reality Star) was born on the 2nd of June, 1968. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Gemini and his life path number is 5. Whitney’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Whitney Sudler-Smith below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Whitney Sudler-Smith|
Whitney Sudler-Smith, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in United States on Sunday, June 2, 1968. Cast member of the Bravo reality series Southern Charm who is also a filmmaker and director. He wrote, produced, directed and starred in the documentary Ultrasuede: In Search of Halston.
Family: His parents are Arthur and Patricia Altschul. Whitney Sudler-Smith father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Whitney Sudler-Smith’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Whitney Sudler-Smith is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Whitney Sudler-Smith’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Whitney Sudler-Smith’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Whitney Sudler-Smith zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 54 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 20,087 days or 482,103 hours. There were precisely 681 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 2, 1968|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Whitney Sudler-Smith was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Whitney Sudler-Smith’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Mrs. Robinson" by Simon and Garfunkel.
On this day in history:
5. Whitney Sudler-Smith’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Whitney Sudler-Smith’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Whitney Sudler-Smith was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Whitney Sudler-Smith’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Whitney Sudler-Smith was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Whitney Sudler-Smith’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Whitney Sudler-Smith’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.