Whitney Whatley (Reality Star) was born on the 18th of February, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 1. Whitney’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Whitney Whatley below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Whitney Whatley|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Dallas, Texas, USA|
Whitney Whatley, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Dallas, Texas, USA on Thursday, February 18, 1988. Style Network star made famous for her appearance on the reality series Big Rich Texas.
Family: She married Brandon Overbey and she had a baby girl in 2013. Whitney Whatley father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Whitney Whatley’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Whitney Whatley is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Whitney Whatley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Whitney Whatley’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Whitney Whatley zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 12,764 days or 306,343 hours. There were precisely 433 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 18, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Whitney Whatley was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Whitney Whatley’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Seasons Change" by Expose.
On this day in history:
5. Whitney Whatley’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Whitney Whatley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Whitney Whatley was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Whitney Whatley’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Whitney Whatley was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Whitney Whatley’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Whitney Whatley’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.