Whynot_Joey (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 6th of January, 2000. He was born in 2000s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 9. Joey’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Whynot_Joey below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Joey Kisluk|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Connecticut, United States|
Whynot_Joey, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in Connecticut, United States on Thursday, January 6, 2000. Crowned muser who is also popular on Instagram and YouNow. He has over 1.4 million fans on musical.ly.
Family: His real name is Joey Kisluk. He began dating fellow social star Layla Atiles. He was also previously in a relationship with Loren Beech. Whynot_Joey father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Whynot_Joey’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Whynot_Joey is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Whynot_Joey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Whynot_Joey’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Whynot_Joey zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 23 years old
The American musical.ly star has been alive for 8,479 days or 203,500 hours. There were precisely 287 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 6, 2000|
|AGE:||23 years old|
Whynot_Joey was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Whynot_Joey’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,145,006,989 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2000, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Smooth" by Santana.
On this day in history:
5. Whynot_Joey’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Whynot_Joey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Whynot_Joey was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Whynot_Joey’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Whynot_Joey was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Whynot_Joey’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Whynot_Joey’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.