Wilford Lenov (Stylist) was born on the 16th of December, 1991. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 3. Wilford’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Wilford Lenov below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Wilford Lenov|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Wilford Lenov, best known for being a Stylist, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Monday, December 16, 1991. Los Angeles-based stylist who’s been a fashion editor for Ladygunn Magazine, Cake Magazine and DesignSceneMagazine. He’s styled the likes of Hollywood stars such as Alli Simpson, Cara Santana and Greer Grammer.
Family: He’s based in Los Angeles, California. Wilford Lenov father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Wilford Lenov’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Wilford Lenov is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Wilford Lenov’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Wilford Lenov’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Wilford Lenov zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 31 years old
The American stylist has been alive for 11,494 days or 275,862 hours. There were precisely 390 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 16, 1991|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Wilford Lenov was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Wilford Lenov’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Black or White" by Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
5. Wilford Lenov’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Wilford Lenov’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Wilford Lenov was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Wilford Lenov’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Wilford Lenov was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Wilford Lenov’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Wilford Lenov’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.