Will Smith (Baseball Player) was born on the 10th of July, 1989. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 8. Will’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Will Smith below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Willard Christopher Smith, Jr.|
|NICKNAME:||The Fresh Prince, Big Willy, Will Smith, Mr. Juyl|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA|
Will Smith, best known for being a Baseball Player, was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on Monday, July 10, 1989. Pitcher who has earned fame for his career in the MLB, including for the San Francisco Giants. He missed all of 2017 following Tommy John surgery, but returned in 2018 as a top reliever and closer for the Giants.
Family: He was born and raised in Newnan, Georgia. Will Smith father’s name is Willard Christopher Smith, Sr. and mother Caroline Bright. We will continue to update details on Will Smith’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Will Smith is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Will Smith’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Will Smith’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Will Smith zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The American baseball player has been alive for 12,561 days or 301,486 hours. There were precisely 426 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 10, 1989|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Will Smith was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Will Smith’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "If You Don't Know Me By Now" by Simply Red.
On this day in history:
5. Will Smith’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Will Smith’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Will Smith was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Will Smith’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Will Smith was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Will Smith’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Will Smith’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.