William Beckett (Rock Singer) was born on the 11th of February, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 9. William’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about William Beckett below ↓
|REAL NAME:||William Eugene Beckett Jr.|
|NICKNAME:||Will, Bill, Beckett|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Libertyville, Illinois, USA|
William Beckett, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Libertyville, Illinois, USA on Monday, February 11, 1985. Singer for American indie rock band The Academy Is… which collaborated with Fall Out Boy before disbanding. The band announced their final break-up in 2015.
Family: Beckett married Christine Bandy in May 2007. His daughter Genevieve was born in October of the same year. William Beckett father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on William Beckett’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, William Beckett is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of William Beckett’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. William Beckett’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
William Beckett zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 38 years old
The American rock singer has been alive for 13,994 days or 335,877 hours. There were precisely 474 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 11, 1985|
|AGE:||38 years old|
William Beckett was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On William Beckett’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Careless Whisper" by Wham!.
On this day in history:
5. William Beckett’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as William Beckett’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
William Beckett was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. William Beckett’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
William Beckett was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. William Beckett’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. William Beckett’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.