William McDowell (Gospel Singer) was born on the 31st of August, 1976. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 8. William’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about William McDowell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||William McDowell|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Cincinnati, Ohio, USA|
William McDowell, best known for being a Gospel Singer, was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA on Tuesday, August 31, 1976. Gospel singer known for his albums Arise, Withholding Nothing, and Sounds of Revival, all of which topped the US Gospel charts. The latter two were also Top 50 hits on the Billboard 200.
Family: He was born to Lewis and Pauline McDowell. He married his wife LaTae in 2010. William McDowell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on William McDowell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, William McDowell is married Gladys Knight.
Net Worth: Online estimates of William McDowell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. William McDowell’s zodiac sign is Virgo
William McDowell zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The American gospel singer has been alive for 17,075 days or 409,823 hours. There were precisely 579 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 31, 1976|
|AGE:||46 years old|
William McDowell was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On William McDowell’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Should Be Dancing" by The Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
5. William McDowell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as William McDowell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
William McDowell was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. William McDowell’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
William McDowell was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. William McDowell’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. William McDowell’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.