William Petersen (TV Actor) was born on the 21st of February, 1953. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 5. William’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about William Petersen below ↓
|REAL NAME:||William Louis Petersen|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Evanston, Illinois USA|
William Petersen, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Evanston, Illinois USA on Saturday, February 21, 1953. Actor best known for his role as Dr. Grissom on the television series CSI and for his film roles in To Live and Die in L.A. and Manhunter.
Family: His wife, Joanne, left Idaho State University with him to pursue a career in acting. William Petersen father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on William Petersen’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: William Louis Petersen attended Bishop Kelly High School, Boise, ID and Idaho State University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, William Petersen is married Gina Cirone.
Net Worth: Online estimates of William Petersen’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. William Petersen’s zodiac sign is Pisces
William Petersen zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 70 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 25,668 days or 616,035 hours. There were precisely 870 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 21, 1953|
|AGE:||70 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
William Petersen was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On William Petersen’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,677,230,358 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1953, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. William Petersen’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as William Petersen’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Salt and Pepper|
6. The Year of the Serpent
William Petersen was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. William Petersen’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
William Petersen was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. William Petersen’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. William Petersen’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.