William Wittliff (Screenwriter) was born on the 10th of January, 1940. He was born in 1940s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 7. William’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about William Wittliff below ↓
|FULL NAME:||William Wittliff|
William Wittliff, best known for being a Screenwriter, was born in Texas on Wednesday, January 10, 1940. Award-winning screenwriter, most recognized for penning hits like 2000’s The Perfect Storm and 1982’s Barbarosa.
Family: He was born in Taft, Texas. William Wittliff father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on William Wittliff’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, William Wittliff is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of William Wittliff’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. William Wittliff’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
William Wittliff zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 81 years old
The American screenwriter has been alive for 29,681 days days or 712,367 hours hours. There were precisely 1,006 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 10, 1940|
|AGE:||81 years old|
William Wittliff was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On William Wittliff’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1940, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1429 – Order of Golden Fleece established in Austria-Hungary & Spain.
1475 – Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui..
1776 – Common Sense Pamphlet by Thomas Paine, published advocating American independence.
5. William Wittliff’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as William Wittliff’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dragon
William Wittliff was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. William Wittliff’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Silent Generation
William Wittliff was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. William Wittliff’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. William Wittliff’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.